BECOME PART OF THE Pearison Inc. FAMILY
Founded in 1970, Pearison Incorporated is a family-owned and operated leader in the Cheerleading and Marching Band industries, as well as serving our regional customers through the Superior Team division. We offer a variety of exciting employment opportunities for candidates living in the Evansville, Indiana area.
Full-time Employment Benefits Include: 401K, Medical & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, and 8 Paid Holidays.
Pearison Inc. in located just off of exit 18 on HWY 64 near Cynthiana, Indiana.
Human Resources Department
8900 Highway 65 STE 1
PO Box 428
Cynthiana, IN 47612-0428
Sales Representative – Band Shoppe and Superior Cheer
This Sales position works within 2 of our 3 divisions, Band Shoppe and Superior Cheer, to design and create new uniforms, flags, and other custom items. The Sales Representative would also assist in accessorize and completing a customers’ look. Most work is done over the phone and through email. Some face to face selling may occur at trade shows and conferences.
• Communicate with customers about their needs and designs via phone and email.
• Design garments and other custom items to best suit a customer’s thematic vision.
• Convert customer provided measurements into uniform sizes.
• Work independently and maintain an organized workspace and collaborate with a team on larger projects.
• Upsell and cross-sell merchandise to meet customer needs and help reach company/departmental goals.
• Enter or “key” customer orders while simultaneously working on custom projects.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office 365, navigate the internet and learn new software as needed
• Strong communication skills including written, verbal, and listening
• Strong organizational standards with the ability to multitask and understanding the importance of time management
• Polite and energetic disposition while communicating with customers and co-workers.
• Knowledge of marching arts and/or cheerleading is beneficial
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and creative environment, while achieving a high level of detail
• Ability to learn, maintain, recall a working knowledge of a wide array of products
• In-bound call center experience is helpful, but not required
Standard hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
We do have extended hours during August and September that vary from season to season. Light travel to a few competitions/conferences each year is required.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
Send resume or apply in person between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
8900 Hwy 65 Suite 1
Cynthiana, IN 47612